Zeon RS3-S™ Tire
- Advanced technology mold profile provides for a square tread footprint which means more tread-to-road contact.
- The asymmetric design allows for tread pattern tuning. This design allows for cross-rotation which reduces heal-toe wear, promotes even wear, less noise and increased overall tread life. The outboard tread pattern is tuned for excellent dry handling and traction. The inboard of the pattern is optimized for wet weather conditions. Dual pitch sequence provides a low tread pattern noise. Increased grooves create more void on the inside of the tread pattern which helps maintain better wet performance.
- Wide, circumferential grooves are positioned towards the inside of the tread pattern. This increases the size of the outside shoulder and the intermediate tread element rows which allows for more rubber on the outside of the pattern for ultimate dry traction, increased handling and exceptional cornering ability. The increased void and two circumferential grooves on the inside of the pattern channel water out of the tread for hydroplane resistance.
- Silica formulated tread compound is designed for exceptional wet driving performance.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.